At the start of every month, I collect and review some of my favorite articles, podcasts, recipes, products, updates from With Cheryl, and more.
Here are with my favorites from the month of February:
- Getting Started With Mindfulness: I will never be able to recommend this article to enough people! If you want to understand mindfulness or start practicing mindfulness, this is 100% the best place to start. This article carefully and clearly explains mindfulness while providing applicable advice, answers to FAQs, guided meditations, informative videos, and links to tons of other helpful mindfulness resources.
- Uncommon To-Do List Templates to Improve Your Productivity: While many of these templates are effective, I wound up using the Stacked Project Management list to get organized for a big project I have been sitting on for entirely too long. Breaking this down into smaller parts felt much more manageable and I continue to feel accomplished each time I check something off of this list.
- The Ultimate Guide to Continuing Your Education + Online Learning: I love to learn and this article gave me plenty of free and paid options to learn TONS of new topics in various formats.
- Fiesta Americana Condessa Cancun: At the end of the month, a group of 11 girls flew to Cancun to celebrate my sister’s bachelorette party and all of us cannot recommend the amazing hotel we stayed at enough. Their customer service was incredible, the food was wonderful (especially the sushi), drinks were great, and the hotel was beautiful. If you are looking for an All-Inclusive hotel in Cancun, this is the right choice.
- Blackout Curtains: As much as I love sunlight, there are some mornings where I want to sleep in and the keep the sun out of our bedroom. We’ve tried 3 different curtains and these are by far the most effective.
- Humidifier: Unfortunately, we do not control the heat in our apartment, which means it’s ridiculously dry when we go to bed. My husband and I recently decided to use a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card to purchase a humidifier to help with our problem and this product solved our issues right away!
NEW FROM WITH CHERYL
FEBRUARY IN REVIEW
1. Gather and prep all paperwork to begin the process of changing my last name in March.
- Done! I’m now only a few appointments away from officially being Mrs. Segura!
2. Finish remaining non-contact hours to maintain my yoga certification.
- Done! And, now I’m looking forward to complete some of my required contact hours in March.
3. Complete my morning routine at least 20 days this month.
- Done! It feels great to be back on track with my morning routine!
- Complete my daily self-care challenge. I’m dedicating the month of March to self-care and would love for you to join me by posting a photo of 1 act of self-care each day for the remainder of March. Check out my Instagram post to learn more and be sure to follow With Cheryl to see my daily progress.
- Make and go to doctor’s appointments this month. March is going to be the month of wellness for me and there’s not better way to make that happen than to get my annual check-ups!
- Complete my morning routine at least 28 days this month.