At the start of every month, I collect and review some of my favorite articles, podcasts, recipes, products, updates from With Cheryl, and more.
Here are some of my favorites from the month of October (featuring a photo from Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, where I spent my 1st Wedding Anniversary with my husband, Diego):
- Work in Progress with Sophia Bush Podcast “Karamo Brown” (110 minutes)
- Marie Forleo Podcast “Episode 280 Feel Not Good Enough? Here’s the Cure“
- The Savvy Psychologist Podcast: “3 Easy Ways to Cool Down in an Emotional Crisis” (15 minutes)
- What A Time Podcast: “A pep-talk on social media” (6 minutes)
- Rib-Eye Steak with Grilled Corn Salad (30 minutes)
- Crock-Pot Spaghetti (5 minutes prep & 6 hours cooking)
- Pork Chops With Orange-Avocado Salsa (45 minutes)
NEW FROM WITH CHERYL
- “Conversations With Cheryl Job Search Series Part 2, Featuring Melanie Andersen“
- “The Power of Everything Is Figureoutable“
- “Apps to Download for Success in 2019“
- “September 2019 Wrap-Up“
1. AM routine for at least 20 days
DONE! I’m so happy to be back at my morning routine. Next month, I hope I exceed this goal, but 20 days seems to be very doable for me!
2. Support and take care of my husband, Diego, after his knee surgery
DONE! It was a crazy month with a wedding anniversary vacation and a surgery the day after we landed, but we did it all and Diego is recovering well and walking around nicely!
DONE! As you could tell from my blog post about this book, I not only finished reading Everything Is Figureoutable, but I attended her 5 day program as well. I have both to thank for some newfound ideas and inspiration for With Cheryl that I CANNOT wait to tell you more about over the coming months.
1. AM routine 20 days this month
2. Finalize first offering (keeping this one vague for a reason!)
3. Finish my last month of blog posts for 2019! (I’ll be taking a break for the month of December as we get ready for a BIG new year of With Cheryl in 2020!)
What do YOU hope to accomplish in November? Share below and we can hold each other accountable!