At the start of every month, I collect and review some of my favorite articles, podcasts, recipes, products, updates from With Cheryl, and more.
Here are some of my favorites from the month of September (featuring a photo from the conference I attended, MogulX):
- Off Camera with Sam Jones “Episode 36: Dax Shepard” (80 minutes)
- Off Camera with Sam Jones “Episode 57: Kristen Bell” (61 minutes)
- The Marie Forleo Podcast “Jason Silva & Marie Forleo on Ideas, Technology & The Future” (26 minutes)
- Business Insider: “Harvard research says don’t try and calm down when you feel anxious — shift to excitement instead“
- Medium: “5 Daily Habits You Should Follow to Wake Up Energized and Ready to Start Each Day“
- Avocado-Ranch Chicken Wrap (45 minutes)
- Roasted Potatoes (45 minutes)
- Mashed Potato Croquettes (45 minutes)
NEW FROM WITH CHERYL
- “Conversations With Cheryl Job Search Series Part 1, Featuring Christina Townsend“
- “We’re More Alike Than We Realize”
- “Practice Patience“
- “August 2019 Wrap-Up“
1. Work out at least 3 times a week
NOT DONE. This one has been a struggle for me the last few months. I’m trying really hard to get better with it, but it’s definitely proving to be difficult to put fitness high up on my priority list when my schedule is full. It needs to be a priority though!
2. AM routine 20 days this month
DONE! This is a goal I want to maintain for the rest of the year and I am so excited to have started off this goal on a positive note.
3. Meal prep for each week
DONE! Meal prepping on Sunday’s before football really makes such a difference over a week. Being able to heat something up and eat with my husband before 8:00 so we can relax for the rest of the night is such a treat.
1. AM routine for at least 20 days
2. Support and take care of my husband, Diego, after his knee surgery