At the start of every month, I collect and review some of my favorite articles, podcasts, recipes, products, updates from With Cheryl, and more.
Here are some of my favorites from the month of August (featuring a photo from Yankee Stadium!):
- The Marie Forleo Podcast “How To Recognize Great Opportunities vs. Time Wasters” (5 minutes)
- Ellevate Podcast “The Power of Happiness, with Stacey Flowers” (22 minutes)
- Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon (20 minutes)
- Chicken Teriyaki (35 minutes)
- W!nk Hydrate CBD Face & Body Lotion ($35)
- Nature Made Hair, Skin, and Nails Vitamins ($23 for 2 bottles)
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Origin Mattifying Powder Foundation ($29 for 2)
NEW FROM WITH CHERYL
- “Conversations With Cheryl Mindfulness Series Part 2, Featuring Erin Rachel Doppelt“
- “Embracing Essentialism“
- “Tips for Travel”
- “July 2019 Wrap-Up“
1. Only 2 commitments after work each week
DONE! And, this served as a reminder of how important it is for my mental health to recharge after work more than I always do.
2. Run at least 3 times a week
DONE! August was a great running month for me and I not only ran 3 times a week, but completed 2 virtual 5Ks!
3. Get back to my full AM routine at least 20 days this month
NOT DONE. While, I was close to completing this (just 4 days away), I’m getting closer and closer each month. I’m hoping to make it happen in September!
1. Work out at least 3 times a week
2. AM Routine 20 days this month
3. Meal prep for each week
One thought on “August 2019 Wrap-Up”