At the start of every month, I collect and review some of my favorite articles, podcasts, recipes, products, updates from With Cheryl, and more.
Here are some of my favorites from the month of June (featuring a photo of the incredible view my husband and I had of the 4th of July fireworks!):
- UnF*ck Your Brain Podcast: “How to Increase Your Productivity“
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris: “Atomic Habits with James Clear“
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations: “The Best Relationship Advice“
- The Muse: “Post-Vacation Anxiety Is a Real Thing—Here’s How to Prevent It“
- Career Contessa: “How to Recognize + Recover from a Burnout Diagnosis“
- The Muse: “65 (Productive) Things to Do When You’re Bored at Work“
- Sloppy Joe’s (because who doesn’t love a good ol’ Sloppy Joe in the summer)
- Pineapple Avocado Salad (without the jalapeño chili because I can’t do spicy)
NEW FROM WITH CHERYL
- “Conversations With Cheryl Mindfulness Series Part 2, Featuring Jeanine Donohue“
- “My Favorite Podcasts of 2019“
- “The Morning Pep Talk You Need Now“
- “Attending A Conference? Here’s What You Should Bring“
- “July 2019 Wrap-Up“
1. Meditate 25 days this month.
Sadly, this didn’t happen. I think my goal was too ambitious and I wasn’t able to get it done. I will be trying for this again next month, with a more attainable number!
2. Workout 3 days a week.
DONE! I’m feeling much better health-wise this month than I have in a while and I definitely credit that to putting my well-being back up at the top of my priority list, where it should have been in the first place!
This one didn’t happen either. I’m going to get back on track with this goal in August though because I found an app to help me out called Later!
1 Only 2 commitments after work each week
2. Run at least 3 times a week
3. Get back to my full AM routine at least 20 days this month