At the start of every month, I collect and review some of my favorite articles, podcasts, recipes, products, updates from With Cheryl, and more.
Here are some of my favorites from the month of July (featuring a photo of the incredible view my husband and I had of the 4th of July fireworks!):
- UnF*ck Your Brain Podcast: “How to Increase Your Productivity“
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris: “Atomic Habits with James Clear“
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations: “The Best Relationship Advice“
- The Muse: “Post-Vacation Anxiety Is a Real Thing—Here’s How to Prevent It“
- Career Contessa: “How to Recognize + Recover from a Burnout Diagnosis“
- The Muse: “65 (Productive) Things to Do When You’re Bored at Work“
- Sloppy Joe’s (because who doesn’t love a good ol’ Sloppy Joe in the summer)
- Pineapple Avocado Salad (without the jalapeño chili because I can’t do spicy)
NEW FROM WITH CHERYL
- “Conversations With Cheryl Mindfulness Series Part 2, Featuring Jeanine Donohue“
- “My Favorite Podcasts of 2019“
- “The Morning Pep Talk You Need Now“
- “Attending A Conference? Here’s What You Should Bring“
- “July 2019 Wrap-Up“
1. Meditate 25 days this month.
Sadly, this didn’t happen. I think my goal was too ambitious and I wasn’t able to get it done. I will be trying for this again next month, with a more attainable number!
2. Workout 3 days a week.
DONE! I’m feeling much better health-wise this month than I have in a while and I definitely credit that to putting my well-being back up at the top of my priority list, where it should have been in the first place!
3. Post on With Cheryl’s social media platforms (Instagram and Twitter) 3 times a week
This one didn’t happen either. I’m going to get back on track with this goal in August though because I found an app to help me out called Later!
1. Only 2 commitments after work each week
2. Run at least 3 times a week
3. Get back to my full AM routine at least 20 days this month