At the start of every month, I collect and review some of my favorite articles, podcasts, recipes, products, updates from With Cheryl, and more.
Here are some of my favorites from the month of June (featuring a beautiful view from my June trip to San Diego, CA!):
- Bullet Journal Travel Tips
- How 30 Minutes A Day Of “Sacred Time” Could Transform Your Life
- Self-Doubt Can Actually Help You Bloom — And It All Starts With How You Talk To Yourself
- The Unmistakeable Creative Podcast: How To Kill Email Anxiety and Get Real Work Done with Jocelyn Glei
- Before Breakfast Podcast: How to Handle Work on Vacation
- Aquaphor Lip Repair: While I was away on vacation in San Diego and Vegas this month, I got a really bad case of sun poisoning. Now that my lip has healed and is scabbing, this stuff has been a miracle worker! Use it for chapped lips and you will see a world of difference.
- Neutrogena Beach Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen: Now that summer weather is here, I don’t leave the house without putting on this sunscreen. It smells amazing and I never burn with it on!
- Keds: A clean pair of Keds is one of my favorite things to pair with a cute outfit. After my last pair got pretty dirty, I treated myself to these new Keds and they are so comfortable! (Sadly, they are already a mess thanks to the glass of red wine I spilled on them at my Book Club this month. Whoops!)
NEW FROM WITH CHERYL
- Conversations With Cheryl: Mindfulness Series Part 1, Featuring Aaron B.
- Two Lessons Learned at my First Yoga Retreat
- May 2019 Wrap-Up
1. Meditate at least 25 days this month
NOT DONE. Sadly, this one didn’t happen, but after quite a few health problems this month, my body has told me in BIG BOLD LETTERS that I need to start taking better care of my body again and because of this, you’ll see this goal again for July!
2. Finish and send our wedding thank yous
DONE! I’m not sure I’ve ever been happier to say a goal was accomplished! We wrapped these up last night and they are going in the mail today!
3. Teach 1 yoga class to maintain my certification as a 200-Hour Registered Yoga teacher
DONE! One class done and I officially have a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Certification for another 3 years. YAY!
June was a really hard month for my personal health. I was dealing with quite a few issues and because of that, I want to get back on track in July.