At the start of every month, I collect and review some of my favorite articles, podcasts, recipes, products, updates from With Cheryl, and more.
Here are with my favorites from the month of January!
- 4 Email Templates to Make Networking Way Less Awkward
- 14 Things to Give Up to Be Happier and More Successful in 2019
- 30 Brilliant Networking Conversation Starters
- Do You Apologize Too Much? (+ What to Say Instead)
- INTERVIEW WITH ME!: 6 Questions for a Book Editor
- Lava Love Lava Bead Necklace: This incredibly thoughtful Christmas gift from from one of my closest friends (Hi Jenna!) was so thoughtful. You put a drop of an essential oil on the bead in the morning and the scent lasts the entire day! Getting unexpected whiffs of my favorite essential oil (Young Living’s Motivation, which was yet another thoughtful gift from two of my other closest friends) is such a treat!
- Care/Of: I just ordered my first month of Care/Of. Their quiz was easy/fun to take & helped me see what vitamins I need. Use this link and the code “crxngd” at check out and you can get your first month free!
- Leggings: I’ve been on the hunt for a reasonably priced pair of high-waist leggings ever since I received my first pair of Lululemons (I just can’t do their price tags). Well, I finally found what I was looking for in these leggings. I’m not kidding when I say I’ve never worn something so soft before! (Price: $12.99)
- Haven Towel Warmer: Looking for a way to treat yourself? This towel warmer is one of my newest favorites. Thanks to my amazing parents, I now get to treat myself to a warm towel every time I step out of the shower. This is definitely worth the investment. (Pro Tip: throw your robe in there too!) (Price: $79.99)
- Stir Fry Pasta: My husband, Diego made this pasta for us one night after dinner and we wound up loving it so much that we made it the next night—with enough for leftovers for the next day. And, as an added bonus, it was quick and easy to make!
NEW FROM WITH CHERYL
- How I Wrapped up 2018 & Set Up 2019
- Experiment With Something New Today
- An Insider Look at my 2019 Bullet Journal
- Create Your Own Routine
BOOK REVIEWS WITH CHERYL
JANUARY IN REVIEW
1. Get back on track with my morning routine for 25 of 31 days
- Done! I have LOVED accomplishing this goal in January. Life has been a little hectic for us the last few months and getting back to how I like to start my day has made such a positive impact on my life overall. If you want to see what I do each morning, check out this featured story on the With Cheryl Instagram
2. Work out at least 3 days a week
- Not Done. Unfortunately, one week this month wound up being too busy for me to accomplish this goal, but I’m still happy with the progress I made here. I’m getting back to taking more yoga classes and it’s making such a difference in how I feel.
3. Check off at least at least 1 think a week from my “With Cheryl Ideas” list in my bullet journal
- Done! I’m hoping to bring you all more content on Instagram in 2019 than I did in 2018 and have been putting a lot of work in to make sure that happens. Be sure to click that Follow button to see what’s new.
- Gather and prep all paperwork to begin the process of changing my last name in March
- Finish remaining non-contact hours to maintain my yoga certification
- Complete my morning routine at least 20 days this month